Sunday, November 28, 2004

What's A Guy Supposed To Do

Locked my keys in the car this morning. I think the last time I did this was about six years ago, maybe more. It was just one of those moments where one's habits (turn off car, open door, remove key, get out, close door, lock door) are broken. No big deal. I had an extra key at my house, which brings me to my point.

I drove my mom's new car to the house to get my spare key.

Driving a newer car is frustrating because you notice all the things wrong with the car you currently drive. I hate the seat belts in my car. The annoying door-open bell. The loudness inside the cab. Or how about the lack of responsiveness and the general looseness to the suspension. But new cars are expensive. I have resigned myself to waiting until something goes on the current car before I get a new one. And even then I may fix what goes. Like I said, new cars are expensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home