Monday, August 08, 2005

Mom has my site now.

Hello all you Gary Fans.
So now I have figured out how to do this. It will make things easier for me. I may not have the wonderful cool things to share as Gary did, but I will be able to keep the site going. We will always be able to read his cool stuff.
Some updates.
I(Brenda) will be moving to Eugene and Tanesha and I have decided to room together for awhile as we continue the process of reinventing how our lives are now. Gary's physical absence is sometimes overwhelming. So we will have each other to lean on for now. The future as always will take care of itself.
Gary was such a philosopher and wizard (in his own right) and his wit and wisdom I sorely miss. Please feel free to post comments or thoughts as I would love to have them to read later.
Thank you all for your support and kindness over the last several months.
Brenda (Gary's Mom)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home