Friday, October 22, 2004

Missing Post

So this is my first blog, and the service is completly free. Someone else takes care of everything about this website. All I am doing is writing stuff that goes on the internet for people to read. It truly is marvelous. I did however just lose a post. I am worried? No. Wasn't anything important. But it brings up one thought which is that I have been thinking about moving this to a domain and hosting it somewhere (read: making my own www.modoquasi.com website, where I control most important aspects about the computer that dishes out the blog). That costs dinars. But I ask you: isn't it about time?

1 Comments:

Blogger Omni said...

I recommend copying everything you post into Word and saving it; that way, if a post gets eaten, you still have a copy.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home