Monday, December 06, 2004

Ex Post Facto

This posted two days after the flight:

It's 7:oo in the morning and we're somewhere over Utah. I am so incredibly tired, but can't go back to sleep. It probably was the coffee. The Portland Airport has free wifi access and we were able to check the weather in Denver and Oklahoma City right before we boarded. That was tres cool. Information really wants to be free, and that's the direction of the future. I bought the tickets online, and we retrieved boarding passes at a little kiosk without having to go through the whole baggage check-in riggamarole. I can check email and weather before I board. All we need now is internet access from the plane (this is happening in Singapore) and I could post this blog right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home