Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year's Eve

The dawn of the end of the world, and a fine morning indeed. Being the end of the world, I am having coffee at Stumptown. Again. A fine way to close out the year. It was a cold ride on the bicycle, and I wheeled lazily through the streets, trying to simply take it all in. House prices are up. Yards look good. People still walk their dogs. And during the meandering ride, I didn't think about any New Year's resolutions.

I have made some in the past, and some work. But I think there's a better way to do the whole resolution thing. Instead of resolving to do something specific, I am going to resolve to just try and do more fun things. I want to go bird watching. I want to finish up some household projects. Write more. I want to spend more time playing board games with the family. Stuff like that. So I guess my only resolution is to optimize my time to enjoy it a bit more.

Or something like that.

annum faustum
próspero año nuevo
Godt Nytt År
bonne année
С наступающим Новым Годом

Happy New Year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home